Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Project Ballgown comes to an end

After weeks of hard work, and hundreds of hours . . . I finally finished my ball gown of
in time to wear it to the Fedisa Graduate Collection Show. I felt like an award winner going down a red carpet . . . It was amazing to have the place to wear such a dress and even better that I had made it my self.


 This is me, here with my lovely lady, Liz at the Grand Market Hall.

here my dress comes down the runway :)


And there is the back . . . and you know how the rest went because I then noticed all the issues . . . And was highly depressed after this point. Thought the rest of the show was long, very long, it was interesting and gave be a lot of inspiration for my collection next year :)

peace and love

1 comment:

commenting is sharing the love ♥